Terms and Conditions
The owner of the shop www.radominiaturesworld.com is:
Radosław Pituch No Limits
ul. Pileckiego 104/132
02-781 Warsaw, Poland
Tax ID number (NIP) 1231123341
- These regulations set forth the rules for using our online shop, order fulfillment, order delivery, claim handling, and customer rights to withdraw from an agreement.
- To use our shop and submit orders, you must have a computer, a tablet or smartphone with internet access, and an internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or any other available browser.
- Our company is fully committed to the protection of your personal data.
- Without your consent, we do not sent any advertising materials by email, post, or other means.
- When submitting an order, you must consent to the processing of your personal data.
Personal data are collected for internal purposes only, and are not shared in any way with third parties.
- The advertising materials we send only concern the offer of our shop, and will only be sent with your consent.
- We are not responsible for actions taken by third parties with whom you share your login information.
Order fulfillment and payments:
- To submit an order to our shop, you must complete the following steps:
- Add the item(s) you want to the shopping cart, indicating the desired quantity of each.
- Provide a shipping address.
- Choose a payment and shipping method.
- All prices shown on our website do not include VAT.
- Order fulfillment time may be different for each item, and depends on the quantity ordered. The estimated time is clearly displayed in several places during the order submission process, including just above the button for final order confirmation.
- Estimated order fulfillment times assume immediate advance payment. In case payment is delayed, your order fulfillment time may be extended.
- By "order fulfillment time," we mean the time it takes to ship an order, not deliver it.
- The offer on our website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of commercial law, and is not a reflection of our current stock, although we take great efforts to ensure that every item marked as "available" is actually available.
- In case of orders paid in advance, reservations are activated as soon as payment is received. If payment is delayed, the item(s) may already be unavailable by the time payment is received.
- There is no minimum order amount.
- Until your order has been shipped, you may modify or cancel it. To do this, contact us via telephone, email, or the contact form on our website.
- For the time being (September 2020) we accept PayPal payments only.
- If an item does not meet your expectations, even if is not defective, you can withdraw from the agreement within 14 days. To do this, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information you wish to return the order. Then the item together with proof-of-purchase.
- Send return to:
Radosław Pituch No Limits
ul. Pileckiego 104/132
02-781 Warsaw, Poland
- Note: we do not accept C.O.D. shipments.
- The cost of return shipping shall be borne by the customer.
- All refunds will be made within 14 days after we receive the returned item(s).
PROMO and PREORDER campaigns and DISCOUNTS
- Each promotion and preorder is announced separately throughout our media channels - facebook.com/radominiatures, instagram.com/radominiatures or via e-mail.
- General description of promo/preorder campaigns will be published on our homepage - radominiaturesworld.com. Detailed description of each promo/preorder campaign will be included either in a category of products or in product speciments, for the time the promo/preorder lasts.
- Discounts are issued individually to every client upon the following terms:
- 5% discount to clients who spent at least 200 EUR on their goods;
- 7% discount to clients who spent at least 300 EUR on their goods;
- 10% discount to clients who spent at least 400 EUR on their goods;
- 15% discount to clients who spent at least 500 EUR on their goods;
- Standard time of proceeding orders is 3 working days. During promo campaigns we reserve the right to extend this time up to 5-7 workind days.
- We restrict the right to implement changes in the promo/preorder terms.
1. The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtains access to them is the Store operator.
4. Cookies are used to: adjusting the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Store uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used in the Store: "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store; cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store; "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store's websites; "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .; "Advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Store User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Store User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
10. More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.